You may find this QuickBooks Error 15270 while installing a Revenue upgrade. It can be happening when you upgrade QuickBooks. You get the following error message:
Error 15270: The (payroll) upgrade failed to complete successfully. The upgrade is overlooking a file.
Do not worry because our QuickBooks Payroll service team is always there to assist you. Read the quick fix mentioned here or even have a word of dialog with your ProAdvisor or pros. Dial 1-855-441-4417 for contacting us.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 15270
- Turn off UAC.
- For Windows-7 users:
- Go to the Control Panel
- Next, click the View by the drop down arrow and then choose Large icons.
- Click on User Accounts
- Click on Change User Account Settings.
- Next, proceed to Never Notify and click OK.
- For Windows Vista
- To begin with, click on the Start button and then click Control Panel.
- Subsequently, Click on Classic View
- Double-click User Accounts.
- Click here Turn User Account Control on or off.
- From then on, evident Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your desktop, and then click OK.
- Restart your PC.
- Restart QuickBooks and open the company file.
How To Update QuickBooks
- Open QuickBooks and go to the Help menu
- Click on Update QuickBooks
- At the middle, click Options tab.
- Click Mark All to download QuickBooks upgrade .
- Click Save.
- Go to the Update Now tab
- Check the Reset Update box.
- Once download resurrected arises, click Close.
- Close and re-open QuickBooks to test.
I hope that your mistake 15270 was solved. In the preceding steps don’t fix this mistake and also the situation continues, then dial up our QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1800-778-7614 and then restore your mistake with the aid of our experts.