This informative article is created by our QuickBooks Experts Team to go over the clear answer for QuickBooks log error 4. everyone knows that QuickBooks is the best accounting software for small and medium-size business.
Browse the article and resolve your issue. if still unable to resolve, feel free to e mail us at our toll-free QuickBooks support helpline +1800-778-7614.
It can help in a lot of business operations like accounting, administration, expense management, payroll and other various business-related operations in an Automated state.
QB is an accounting software helping to make your organization journey quite easy and smooth. And the best benefit is that you can select the version according to your safe place. It is possible to focus on Online version if you are more comfortable with it or you can choose Desktop version.
When I said makes your work really easy but, sometimes few installation problem or errors has occurred while using the QuickBooks this is certainly a rather common thing for software.
QB is extremely flexible you just need to understand it completely before deploying it for accounting purposes. it has so many feathers to help you, however if you prefer accuracy in your task then you definitely need certainly to understand it first.
It is a tremendously big name within the accounting industry and very trusted for accounting task. In the case if any error occurs while using the QB, you can definitely repair it by yourself even if you are not technically trained.
You can find too many trained experts who offer the best answer for QuickBooks issues.
In this specific article, we let you know about an error you could face when using QB. Additionally the error is well known as “QuickBooks event log error 4″ or windows event log error 4”
Resolve QuickBooks log error 4
QuickBooks Integration manager or QB attempting to relate solely to QB when you Lunch them but from then on, a pop-up window comes into your display and indicates that it may not connect and it’ll request you to be sure that it really is open.
There clearly was a credit card application section in window event viewer, in which you may get a mistake message that displays QuickBooks EventID 4 – An unexpected error has occurred in “QuickBooks”.
Read the causes of the QuickBooks log error 4
- On a Windows 7 computer, NET Framework 4.0 SP 1 can result in this dilemma.
Now here you browse the solution of QuickBooks event log error 4 file error
Follow these steps given below:
- First, Go to Start, then Run.
- Then type appwiz.cpl when you look at the Run box
- After that, the Add/Remove programs open or Programs and Features window gets opened
- Try locating Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0.
- Highlight it, Before clicking on Uninstall,
- After that, restart the computer.
- When the computer restarts, then you definitely need to head to Start and again click Run.
- appwiz.cpl needs to be typed in the Run box.
- Now You will be able to start to see the Add/Remove programs or Programs & Features window
- There was an option- Add Remove Windows Features, in the left side of the window, Click onto it
- Windows Feature screen comes up.
- Expanding the .NET Framework will show Microsoft .NET 3.5. Check out the first and second choices.
- Now press OK.
- .NET Framework 3.5 gets installed.
- Click on Finish once together with whole task has ended.
Now the pc needs to be re-started again. After that, follow the regular steps to integrate. You will find Re-image repair tools also available now.
Apply these steps along with your problem is likely to be